Google+

Dory's Ocean Secrets -- A Parragon Book Buddy Review -- Fun with Dory

Disclosure: Parragon Books sent me a copy of this book free of charge. All opinions in my review are my own and I did not receive any other compensation. As always I am providing links to the book for your convenience.

It seems like Disney Pixar's Finding Dory is everywhere this summer. Have you seen it yet? We haven't, but it is on our to do list since I have heard good things about it. Well today we are going to have some Dory Fun as part of our Summertime Fun Series. Today I am going to share Disney Pixar's Finding Dory: Dory's Ocean Secrets with you. 

This book is perfect for any young girl who craves to have a diary!! It has information about sealife and Finding Dory characters as well as places for the owner to write about her/his life, dreams and more.
It is the perfect book to record some summer memories in as well as where a child is in that summer. Perfect for Summertime Fun!! It has a place to record an adventure/trip.
A place for dreams and memories (there are several pages and questions asked for these). 

There is even a page to help think through what to do if you need help in different situations. Plus a place to record your home.

So go check out the movie and get this diary to record your child's Summertime Fun!! It is a great way to remember Summer 2016! And of course find Dory!! One of my coworkers made this paper Dory for the day the movie was released. Isn't it adorable!!



I hope you find Dory this summer!!